Here is a varied vegetable soup, cooked minestrone style, which should delight and surprise your guests, it's delicious!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 40g chickpeas
- 70 g black beans
- 1 liter of water
- 1 tomato
- 1 courgette
- 20 g butter
- 1 onion
- 200 g of flat beans
- 50 g of vermicelli
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 50 g Emmental
- Fresh herbs (basil Or other)
- Espelette pepper
- Coarse salt
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Soak the chickpeas and black beans in a salad bowl for 12 hours.
- Cook the chickpeas and black beans in boiling water for 1 hour, add coarse salt then continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Wash and dice the tomato.
- Wash and dice the zucchini.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter. Add the chopped onion and the cubed zucchini. Then add the tomato, flat beans, chickpeas and black beans, continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add the pasta. Pour in the liquid cream and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with Emmental, Espelette pepper and fresh herbs.
It's a complete dish for one evening, don't hesitate to change the ingredients.
Learn more about the black bean
Native to South America, black beans are a dried vegetable commonly used in Brazilian, Mexican and Chinese cuisine.
Prepared in soup, salad, mash, sauce…, it usually accompanies rice or noodle dishes, and meats.
Its tender texture and very mild taste also make it an original ingredient for baking.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel