The tartiflette is of course a characteristic dish of the mountains of the Savoy region.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1.5 kg of potato firm pulpit
- 1 beautiful reblochon
- 3 Onions
- 250 g of Smoked Lardons
- 10 cl of white wine
- Salt pepper
Made from potatoes, bacon and reblochon, we particularly like it in winter.
Bacon tartiflette recipe
This recipe is enough quick and easy to do, its success lies mainly in the cooking of food and the quality of the products used.
The tartiflette is a friendly dish that cooks easily, both for a small committee and for a large number of guests.
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water
- Immerse the potatoes in boiling water, cover and leave to cook until the flesh is cooked but still firm inside
- Take the potatoes out and run them under cold water to stop cooking and keep the flesh very firm inside
- Peel and mince the onions
- Cook the onions in a very hot pan with the bacon bits to sweat them and then lightly brown
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C
- Cut the reblochon into strips (some remove the rind, we recommend that you keep it)
- Peel then cut the potatoes into slices not too thin
- Place a layer of rings at the bottom of a gratin dish then alternate with the bacon and onions and the Reblochon
- Finish with a layer of Reblochon (some prefer to simply cut the reblochon in 2 and place it on top of the dish) then pour the white wine over it
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven and finish with 5 minutes under the grill function to brown the top of the tartiflette.
- Serve hot and ideally accompanied by a good green salad
Enjoy your meal !