Here is a fresh and light recipe to cook the pageot, accompanied by delicious braised chard in curry and quinoa.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
In the basket
- 1 pageot fillet of approximately 250 gr
- 4 branches (ribs) of chard
- 120 gr of quinoa
In the closet
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 C. teaspoon of curry
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- baking paper
Recipe for papillotes of pageot, braised chard with curry and quinoa
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.7).
- Cut the fish in half and place each fillet on a rectangle of baking paper.
- Season and add 1 drizzle of olive oil. Bake and cook for 20 minutes.
Heat a saucepan with 250 ml of salted water.
- Cut the stems of the chard and cut the branches into 5 cm wide sections.
- Rinse and dry them.
- Sear them over high heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil 2 min.
- Lower the heat to medium, add the curry and mix well.
- Continue cooking until ready to serve, stirring several times.
Heat a pot of salted water. As soon as the water boils,
- Pour in the quinoa and cook it over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let swell for 5 minutes. then drain.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Take the papillotes out of the oven and serve with the braised chard and quinoa to which we have added the butter.
The HelloFresh trick
If you have a little fresh goat cheese or St-Morret, add 15 g to the chard, a few minutes before the end of cooking to give them a creamy appearance.
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”