Eating a rich, varied and balanced diet is better for your health. When the intake of certain foods coupled with alcohol abuse, of tobacco affect your stomach and turn your life into a real nightmare, then it becomes difficult to get out of it. For good reason, you have stomach ulcers and your survival is linked to many food deprivation.
The stomach ulcers eat away at and prevent us from enjoying good times of shared meals and festive parties. What is this bad about? What are the causes ? The symptoms ? Can we take care naturally ? Overview…
Stomach ulcers: what are they?
Those are lesions that develop in the mucous of this organ. Although they more often affect men over 50, every person of all ages is there exposed.
Causes of ulcer:
When the lining of the stomach is irritated by the damaging effects of stomach acid, it is called an ulcer. Many factors can be the cause:
- theexcessive use nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, cortisone), or pain relievers (aspirin);
- a food too much rich in fat, spices
- a excessive consumption of alcohol and of tobacco
- the stress
- the radiotherapy
- a strong gastric acidity
- a infection caused byHelicobacter pylori (bacteria found in food) that affects the stomach.
Symptoms of the ulcer:
From symptoms, we find this feeling of burn and / or pain in the stomach, a poor digestion, bloating. To these signs are added a lack of appetite, nausea followed by vomiting, theeructation and the weightloss.
Plants with a thousand virtues to relieve ulcers
While herbs can help relieve ulcers, there is no substitute for diagnosis and medical advice.
To relieve ulcers, there are plants recommended by therapists:
- the chamomile decrease theinflammation while accelerating healing thanks to the flavonoid it contains,
- the licorice East analgesic,
- the cabbage: thanks to the lactic acid it contains, this vegetable stimulates the blood flow around the mucous of the stomach in order to to reinforce this one;
- the healing properties of fenugreekin the treatment of ulcer are no longer to be demonstrated.
- theelm is also effective because it soothes the pains while limiting inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Therapists also advise the apple wood, garlic, blueberries for treat ulcers of the'stomach.
- The celery, the carrots and the eggplants are also very efficient for the natural care ulcers.
To have convincing results, it is advisable to:
- Take 3 to 4 cups per day herbal tea chamomile, after having done infuse 3g of dried flowers in 150ml of water for 10 minutes.
- Let infuse 3 g of powder licorice roots in 150 ml of water. Distribute the grip on the 3 daily meals for 1 week.
To benefit from the virtues of cabbage, carrots and celery,
- cut ½ cabbage and 2 carrots in a blender. Add a glass of water. Filter the juice and drink ½ cup before each meal.
- Make juice with the rod and the fresh celery leaves. Drink it 2 to 5 glasses per day to relieve you.
Boil 1 tbsp. coffee seeds fenugreek in 2 cups of water. Once filtered, add a little honey to the tisane, then drink it.
Theinner bark of slippery elm, she is at to crush. Then heat 1 cup of water and pour in 1 tbsp. of the powder obtained. Drink it 3 times a day for 1 week.