Here is a recipe for vegetables as varied as they are colorful, the fried broccoli, carrot, snow peas and chard.
Easy and quick to make, it is both nutritionally rich and low in calories.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 cabbage broccoli
- 4 carrots
- 250 g of peas mange-tout (snow peas)
- 4 to 5 sheets of chard
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt pepper
Recipe for the vegetable pan: broccoli, carrot, snow peas and chard
This recipe shouldn't be a problem for you, but keep in mind that the veggies should stay slightly crunchy.
The fact of not too much leather allows to keep most of their nutritional values.
- Start by peeling and then washing all the vegetables.
- Cut the carrots into slices not too thin
- Divide the broccoli cabbage into small pieces
- In a steamer, place the carrots and broccoli cabbage
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Add the snow peas and cook for another 5 min.
- Turn off the heat or continue another 2 to 3 minutes if the vegetables are not cooked enough
In a pan,
- Melt the butter without browning it
- Add the already cooked vegetables
- Cut the chard leaves in 2 or 3
- Finally add the chard leaves to the pan and cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are lightly browned
- To serve
This pan can be served plain with white meat or with rice and a knob of butter.
Enjoy your meal !