Here is a delicious recipe of chicken supremes, parsley broth and seasonal vegetables by Jean-François Pantaleon from Coretta restaurant for Albal
Preparation : 1h30
Cooking : 15/20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons) :
• 2 chicken breasts with skin
• 1 bunch of minileeks
• 1 bunch of minicarrots
• 1 bunch of miniturnips
• 100g of beans
• 1 courgette yellow
• 2 bundles of parsley
• 1 bunch of radish multicolored
• 100g of butter
• 10cl of white chicken stock
• 2 cloves garlic
• Lemon thyme
• 1 Albal 2in1 Cooking Bag
Recipe for chicken supremes, parsley broth and seasonal vegetables
Parsley chlorophyll : stem then blanch the parsley. Glaze and drain well. Mix it in a food processor to obtain a smooth puree.
- Clean all the vegetables and cut them so that they cook evenly.
- Place them in the Albal 2in1 Cooking Bag with the butter, the white chicken stock, the lemon thyme and a clove of garlic.
- Bake for about 10/15 minutes at 180 ° C (make sure to keep the broth)
- Season the supremes, place them in the Albal 2in1 Cooking Bag with the butter, a clove of garlic, lemon thyme and the 3 tablespoons of white chicken stock.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Trim them then cut them in half.
- Arrange the vegetables in a deep plate. Add a teaspoon of parsley chlorophyll and a half of the supreme then pour the hot broth over it.
The chef's opinion
"The Albal 2in1 Cooking Bag provides homogeneous and precise cooking of vegetables, while amplifying their flavors and preserving their colors."