As an aperitif, as a starter or for a gourmet appetizer, this Beaufort tartine with pears recipe is ideal.
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 1 min
Difficulty level : Easy
Budget : Cheap
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large slices of wholemeal bread
- 120 g Beaufort
- 2 pears
- 1 jar of onion confit
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Powdered Espelette pepper (as desired)
- Freshly ground pepper
Beaufort toast with pears
Light the oven grill, lightly toast the slices of bread.
- Crust and cut the Beaufort into strips.
- Wash, core and cut the pears into strips.
On each toast,
- Arrange a layer of onion confit, pear slices and cheese.
- Drizzle with a drizzle of olive oil, then sprinkle with chilli and pepper.
Put under the grill, just enough time to lightly brown the toast.
As a starter or as an aperitif, choose these sandwiches with different cheeses from our regions.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel