In winter, but also the rest of the year, we like warm or hot goat cheese salad.
Here it is accompanied by a good oak leaf, tomatoes and hazelnuts.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 salad Oak Leaf
- 3 small goat cheeses
- 2 tomatoes
- Some nuts
- Olive oil, vinegar, mustard
- Salt pepper
Hot goat cheese salad recipe
This recipe is ideal for a small last minute meal, an impromptu dinner or for a light but warm snack in winter.
Start by preheating the oven to 180 °
- Surround each small goat with chives (as in the photo)
- Wash the salad Oak Leaf
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into large cubes
- Coarsely crush the nuts
Prepare the seasoning by mixing 3 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of vinegar and 1 tsp of mustard. Salt and pepper
- Place the little goats on a toast
- Bake for 10 minutes
Arrange the plates,
- Put a few salad leaves on each plate
- Add the diced tomatoes and nuts
- Pour the seasoning on each plate
Take the little goats out of the oven and place a hot toast with the goat on each plate
Enjoy your meal !