A delicious fall recipe, this apple and Comté salad offers a sweet mix of sweet and savory.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- Mesclun for 4 people
- 120 g of Comté
- 1 queen apple of reinettes
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- Salt flower
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash the mesclun and wring it out.
- Cut the cheese into cubes.
- Wash and cut the apple into pieces.
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by first mixing the salt, pepper and vinegar (the vinegar melts the salt), then add the oil and chopped shallot.
- Present on plates or in a nice salad bowl: place the salad, cheese and apple pieces.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with vinaigrette.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche