Here's an orange, cheese and pecan curly salad recipe that's as easy as it is quick to make.
This is an idea full of freshness and lightness to best prepare holiday meals.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 bag of curly lettuce Florette
- 2 large oranges
- 150 g of gouda old
- 100 g of pecans.
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 small teaspoon of ground ginger
- 5 cl of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of strong mustard
- 10 cl of squeezed orange juice
- Salt pepper
Curly, orange, cheese and pecan salad recipe
Prepare the vinaigrette.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger with the mustard.
- Pour in the orange juice, then the oil and mix everything together.
- Put salt and pepper at your taste.
- Peel and cut the oranges into quarters.
- Cut the gouda into cubes.
- Pour the curly salad into a salad bowl, add the orange wedges, pecans and gouda cubes.
When ready to serve,
- Season the salad with vinaigrette,
- Mix and serve.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Florette / G. Quantin / I. Brancq-Lepage