Full of freshness and fragrant at the same time, this recipe for sea bream fillet with virgin sauce is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 sea bream fillets (with skin)
- 1 lemon
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 sheet of laurel
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of basil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 8 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- salt pepper
Bream fillet, virgin sauce
For the marinade:
- Brush the skin of the lemon, cut it into slices.
- In a deep dish, pour olive oil, add the lemon slices, thyme, bay leaf.
- Place the sea bream fillets in the marinade, leave to marinate for 1 to 2 hours. Drain them.
- Heat the plancha, oil the baking sheet.
- Once the plancha has warmed up, add the sea bream fillets and cook for a few minutes (depending on thickness).
For the virgin sauce:
- Peel the tomato, peel it, cut it in half and seed it. Cut the flesh into cubes.
- Wash, drain and chop the basil.
- In a saucepan, pour the vinegar and oil, season, let cool and add the tomato and basil off the heat.
- Serve a fillet of sea bream with a dash of virgin sauce on a plate.
- The sea bream can be replaced by red mullet.
- This recipe can be served with fennel.
Cellar side : Provence coast
Well being : Calories per person: 448
Photo: C. Herlédan