To all those who like the mixture of flavors and the marriage between fish and chorizo, here is the delicious recipe for cod fillet, leek fondue and chorizo.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of cod fillet
- 2 to 3 leeks depending on size
- 1 fresh chorizo
- 2 shallots
- 10 cl of fish stock
- 20 cl of white wine
- 20 cl of sour cream
- Salt pepper
Recipe for cod fillet, leek and chorizo fondue
This recipe is a marriage of flavors, subtle and daring, which should delight your guests.
- Start by removing the green from the leeks
- Cut the leeks in 2 lengthwise then into sections of about 2 cm
- Wash the leeks well then drain them
- In a sauté pan, heat a little olive oil with 1 knob of butter and cook the leeks over low heat and cover for 10 min
- The leeks must remain fairly crunchy, salt and pepper at the end
- Meanwhile, cook the chorizo in a saucepan without grilling it
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped shallots with a little butter to make them blanch
- Add the white wine then the fish stock and let reduce by half
- Pour in the cream, a little of the cooking juice from the chorizo, mix everything then keep warm
- Finally, cook the cod backs
You can cook cod in 2 ways, either in the oven or in a pan. In both cases, it is useful in the leather in a little juice (fish stock for example or just a little water).
Cooking time is approximately 10 min in the oven at 180 ° and 10 min in the pan (5 min on each side)
It is then time to prepare the plates,
- Place the leek fondue in the middle of the plate
- Place the tender cod back on top
- Pour the sauce over
- Arrange a few slices of chorizo around it
- Serve hot
Enjoy your meal !