Ingredients for 1 nice pie
- 3 apples (Granny Smith)
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 60 g sugar
- 250g of flour
- 125 g semi-salted butter
- 5 cl of water
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation : 25 min -Cooking : 45 min
Thin tart with tart apples
For the shortcrust pastry (to be made the day before):
- In a food processor, combine the flour, salt and cold butter cut into small pieces.
Mix, pour in the water and add an egg yolk, working the dough as quickly as possible until a ball forms.
Leave to rest in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a floured work surface. Place it in a pie dish, letting the dough overflow from the edge of the mold to form a bead. Cover the bottom of the dough with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place grains of rice (or lentils that will prevent the dough from swelling) on its surface.
- Pre-bake the dough for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, remove the sheet of paper so that the center of the pastry finishes cooking properly.
- Peel and seed the apples. Cut them into very thin strips. Arrange them on the pie, overlapping them. Sprinkle with sugar and sprinkle with butter cut into small pieces.
- Bake and cook for 45 minutes.
Recipe : T. Bryone -Photo : C. Herlédan