The good health of the human body is synonymous with the proper functioning of all the devices that constitute it.
These devices are themselves made up of organs which each have a specific role or function to fulfill. Among these devices we can cite the respiratory, circulatory, urinary or reproductive system, among others ...
The reproductive system in humans consists of an organ whose role is essential: the prostate. Its function is to secrete fluids and control their flow. It secretes a liquid which constitutes 20% of the semen ejaculated by a man.
But it can happen and this in 10 to 20% of men, whose age is greater than or equal to 50 years, that this organ no longer performs its functions as a result of an infection or a inflammation. We then speak of infectious prostatitis, a disease which may not be fatal if caught early but can quickly become crippling for the patient, due to pains and the inconvenience it causes.
How to do it ? Can we relieve it with plants ?
Definition of infectious prostatitis
Infectious prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland that can grow or change very quickly.
The prostate swells, becomes irritated and causes many dysfunctions, including urine flow and libido.
Symptoms of infectious prostatitis
The symptoms of infectious prostatitis are usually:
- Of false urges to urinate followed by urinary burning sensations
- Embarrassing urine leaks or some incontinence
- of cloudy urine with traces of blood
- of blood in the sperm
- a pain constant in the region of prostate, in the lower back, pelvis or upper thighs
- painful ejaculation with poor or poor semen quality
- loss of libido
- erectile dysfunction with penile shrinkage
- nicknames influenza States coupled with fever
The causes of infectious prostatitis are not clearly defined, but some healthcare professionals say that factors, includingfood and environmental factors can be the cause of prostatitis.
Others believe that an underlying disorder of the nervous or immune system can lead to inflammation of the prostate gland.
For others, an injury could cause inflammation of the prostate.
In all cases, it is imperative to have a healthy lifestyle to reduce the risk of exposure to this inflammation.
Herbs that relieve infectious prostatitis
The many virtues of plants are often overlooked by patients who systematically go to a doctor at the first signs. In fact, it is possible to relieve yourself with herbs when you have infectious prostatitis.
First, make sure that there are plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet, especially:
> the broccoli, the cauliflower where the spinach.
> The apples, the olives, the black cherries, the berries, the citrus and the grapes go a long way in reducing the signs of prostatitis, as these fruits are rich in quercetin: an anti-inflammatory plant compound.
Regarding plants, squash seeds have proven themselves in restoring thehormonal balance thanks to their action on the muscles of the bladder.
Saw palmetto plants in preparation reduce pain, while poplar regulates the prostate and golden rod regulates the kidneys.
Professionals also recommend thenettle which helps to treat dysfunctions of the urinary system: difficulty urinating, poor urine output. Nettle roots and leaves combined with opuntia flowers and small-flowered fireweed facilitate urination.
Hay flowers also have positive effects on the prostate.
For convincing results, it is desirable to use these plants according to the advice below:
- A preparation capsule made of dwarf palm plants per day would relieve enormously the pain
- To do cook the broccoli for a maximum of 5 minutes and consume it with meals midday and evening. Save the broccoli cooking water and drink it the next morning on an empty stomach. Do not eat breakfast until 20 minutes after drinking this water.
- Prepare a Small-flowered fireweed, nettle roots, nettle leaves and opuntia flowers herbal tea. Two to three cups of tea of this preparation, taken daily, will help the patient to to regulate and to facilitate urination.
- Take 1 handful of squash seeds daily to find thehormonal balance
- Take drops fresh plants like saw palmetto, poplar and goldenrod, then the mix before you take for effects on prostate and even the kidneys.
- Carry out lukewarm poultices with hay flowers and wrapping it around the hips, then resting it on the bladder, would make it easierevacuation of urine and emptying of the bladder.
Good to know about prostatitis
Herbs relieve the prostate and its troubles, only when the infection or inflammation is in the early stages. It is imperative to consult a specialist if the troubles persist. However, a healthy lifestyle helps reduce exposure to prostatitis.
It would take for that:
- Drink at least 1.5 L of water every day
- Especially avoid beer and coffee beans, and in general alcohol and drinks with a diuretic effect
- Limit the consumption of meat and replace it with preferably soy products
- Avoid dairy products and spicy foods
- Eat fresh and natural vegetables
- Walk at least 30 minutes every day
- Urinate as often as you want ...