We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ideal as an aperitif, these verrines with cucumber, cherry tomatoes and faisselle are light, fragrant and full of freshness.
Preparation : 20 min
Rest : 1 h
Difficulty level : Easy
Budget : Cheap
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ cucumber
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 6 tbsp. of faisselle
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Fleur de sel with fennel
- Freshly ground pepper
Faisselle freshness verrines
- Wash and cut the cucumber and cherry tomatoes into mirepoix, without peeling them.
- Peel and cut the onion also into mirepoix.
- Prepare the faisselle by seasoning it with olive oil, fennel fleur de sel and pepper.
- Mix well and pour into verrines. Add the mirepoix vegetables and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
According to preferences or to vary the presentation, mount verrines with the mixed vegetables and / or with the separate vegetables; place the vegetables on a bed of faisselle or place the faisselle whipped cream on the vegetables.
Use this fresh recipe to infinity with the vegetables of the moment: radish, green asparagus, small early vegetables, etc.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel