We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spring offers delicious radishes that we love to eat raw.
Here is a nice way to cook it with these radish verrine.
Preparation time : 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1/2 bunch of radish
- 150 g ricotta
- 1 tsp of wasabi
- 1 new onion
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 2 pinches of salt
Radish verrines recipe
Cut the radish tops flush with the tie that holds the bunch radishes. Take about a quarter of the tops. Wash them, dry them and then finely chop them.
Hull then wash the radishes. Dry them and cut them into thin slices.
Wash, dry and chop the new onion (bulb and tops).
In a salad bowl,
- Prepare a vinaigrette: add a pinch of salt, the vinegar and then the oil.
- Pour in the radishes and season them with the vinaigrette.
- Add the chopped spring onion.
- Mix well.
In a bowl,
- Add a dash of wasabi and a spoonful of ricotta to dilute it.
- Add the rest of the ricotta and mix well.
Assemble the verrines:
- Place a little wasabi ricotta and chopped radish tops in each verrine, then finish with the radish salad.
- Serve accompanied, according to taste, with buttered black bread sticks or sesame breadsticks.
the remaining three quarters of the tops can be used to make a delicious velouté of radish leaves.
- Wash them well, roughly chop them then melt them with a knob of butter in a saucepan for 5 min.
- Add, for 4 plates, a mashed potato (washed, peeled) diced, 75 cl of water, a little coarse salt and cook for 15 min.
- Mix, cream, taste!
- Discover our beautiful recipes for verrines
Photo credits: © UE / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian