Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g of turkey breasts
- 8 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 turnips
- 4 green asparagus
- 30g butter
- 6 new white onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 untreated lemon
- 2 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley
- 35 g flour
- 10 cl of white wine
- 40 cl of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. old-fashioned mustard
- 10 cl of heavy cream
You can prepare it the day before!
- Wash the skin of the lemon, take 2 zest and grate them to obtain the equivalent of a tablespoon.
- Peel, cut the onions into quarters and mince the garlic (degermed).
- Peel and wash the potatoes, turnips and carrots. Cut these last 2 into pieces.
- Peel the asparagus using a peeler (5 centimeters from the stem to the tip). Wash them and cut them into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Remove leaves and wash the parsley.
- Cut the turkey breast into pieces.
- Melt the butter, place the onions in it.
Wait until they are slightly tender and add the turkey breasts and garlic. Lightly brown the meat.
Add the carrots, turnips and potatoes.
Sprinkle with flour then mix. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
Pour in the wine and poultry broth, increase the heat until thickened. Cover the preparation, reduce the heat and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until the tip of a knife easily penetrates the flesh of the vegetables.
- Add the asparagus cut into pieces, mustard, crème fraîche and lemon zest.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the asparagus is cooked.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Recipe : T. Debéthune -Photo : C. Herlédan