When the first strawberries meet the last apples, it gives a delicious marriage and a sweet mix of crunchy and melting at the same time.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 3 beautiful apples
- 200 g of strawberries
- 3 tbsp. of caster sugar
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 100g of flour
- 100 g semi-salted butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- Wash, hull and cut the strawberries in half.
- Peel, seed and dice the apples.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
For the crumble dough:
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary.
- In a salad bowl, place the flour, 80 g of sugar and incorporate the cold butter cut into small pieces. Add the rosemary. Mix with your hands, then crumble until a "sand" forms. Reserve in the fridge.
- In 4 individual ramekins, distribute a layer of strawberries then a layer of apples. Sprinkle with sugar and cover with crumble batter.
- Bake and cook for 20 to 30 minutes until the crumble has a nice golden color and is crunchy. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or cold!
- This recipe can be served with a tablespoon of crème fraîche and a scoop of yogurt ice cream.
- The crumble dough can be replaced by crumbled traou-mad (Breton cookies).
- Originally from Great Britain, crumble (which comes from the verb to crumble: to crumble) is a particularly simple dessert to make and very appreciated. Available at will, salty or sweet, crumble dough is a crumbled shortbread dough.
Other crumbles : tomatoes and fresh goats, apples and cranberries, coconut and pineapple, fresh grapes and raisins, bananas and pears, bananas and kiwis…
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: S. Thommeret