As an aperitif and for dessert, apple nectarine lollipops should surprise as much as they will delight your friends.
Here is the quick and easy recipe for delicious apple and nectarine lollipops.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 Apple
- 2 nectarines
- 4 tbsp. agave syrup
- ½ lemon
- Garnish (sugar pearls, grated coconut, golden sesame seeds, poppy seeds, etc.)
- Wood picks.
Apple nectarine lollipop recipe
- Peel the fruit and cut them into quarters.
- Combine the juice of half a lemon and the agave syrup.
- Prepare small cups with the garnishes.
- Prick the fruit quarters on the wooden picks (lengthwise), then dip each lollipop first in the lemon sauce and then in the filling.
- Serve immediately.
Visual credits: © Marie Leteuré / Jean-Claude Amiel / Interfel