A great classic among pizzas, the 3-cheese pizza flavored with thyme, bay leaf, nuts and cumin is a delight.
Ingredients for 1 pizza:
- 300 g of pizza dough
- 200 g of fresh tomatoes
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 sheet of laurel
- 120 g mozzarella
- 40 g of gorgonzola
- 40 g of goat cheese (in a log)
- 20 g walnut kernels
- 2 pinches of cumin
- Salt pepper
Pizza with 3 cheeses "fromagio"
Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (th.8).
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking sheet.
- Grind, seed and crush the tomatoes.
- Melt the butter, add the tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf, season. Cook until a coulis forms, let cool. Remove the thyme and bay leaf.
- Cut the mozzarella and the gorgonzola into pieces.
- Cut the goat cheese into slices.
- Crush the walnut kernels.
- Spread the tomato coulis on the pizza dough. Arrange the mozzarella, the gorgonzola and the goat cheese. Distribute the walnut kernels and cumin seeds.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a very hot oven (change the pizza direction halfway through).
- Cut into equal parts and serve.
Chef's BBA on Fromagio Pizza
You can make this pizza with French Comté, Camembert, Blue cheeses ...
CELLAR SIDE: Tavel
Crush: roughly crush.
Monder: peel a vegetable or fruit (peach, tomato, etc.) after having immersed it for a few seconds in boiling water, cool it immediately in very cold water so as to stop cooking. The skin is then removed very easily.
Calories per person: 500
Pizza dough contains very little fat.
Photo: C. Herlédan