A tasty and easy dish to make for lovers of lentils and poultry liver!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12 baby onions
- 1 carrot
- 250 g green lentils
- 35g butter
- 80 g plain bacon
- 1 bouquet garni
- 150 g of chicken livers
- 30 g heavy cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 30 min
- Peel the garlic and onions. Degerm the garlic.
- Peel and wash the carrot.
- Cut the carrot, garlic and onions into small cubes.
- Rinse the lentils under cold water.
- Melt 15 g of butter in a saucepan, brown the onions.
Add the carrot, garlic and bacon. Stir and add the lentils. Pour water up to 2 cm above the lentils, place the bouquet garni there. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes (until the lentils are tender).
Season with pepper and salt halfway through cooking. Drain.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter and cook the chicken livers quickly.
- Pour the lentils with the small white onions.
- Incorporate the heavy cream and mix.
- Divide the lentils into small plates. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : C. Herlédan