Here is an original recipe and an original way to cook zucchini.
The salted zucchini crumble will surprise you and your guests, as a starter or main course.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 beautiful courgettes
- 150g softened butter
- 150g flour
- 1 clove of garlic
- Basil, mint
- 100g grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper
Zucchini crumble recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
The recipe for zucchini crumble is easy and relatively quick, cooking is important.
- Partially peel the zucchini, leaving a few thin strips of skin
- Cut the courgettes into slices
- In a sauté pan, brown the zucchini slices with chopped garlic and olive oil
- remove from heat once the courgettes are colored
Preparation of the crumble dough:
This step is very easy, just mix the flour, softened butter and grated Parmesan with your fingers.
Placing and cooking the zucchini crumble:
In a gratin dish,
- Butter the bottom of the dish
- Place the courgette slices in successive layers
- Alternate with a few leaves of mint and of basil chiseled
- Cover everything with the crumble dough
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of your dish
- Put in grill position a few minutes before removing from the oven
Enjoy your meal !
- Find all our gardening and recipe cards dedicated to basil
- To discover: our recipes with zucchini