Here is an original accompaniment with these breaded zucchini with yoghurt curry sauce, both melting and crispy.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 stirred yogurts
- ½ tsp. tablespoon of curry
- 2 courgettes
- ½ bunch of coriander
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon flour
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 1 drizzle of oil
Breaded zucchini, curry yogurt sauce
Peel, degerm and crush the garlic clove in a garlic press.
In a salad bowl,
- Pour in the yogurt, curry, salt and garlic.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Place in the fridge.
Wash and cut the zucchini into 0.5 cm slices, without removing their skin.
- Steam them for 3 minutes, they should remain slightly crunchy.
- Remove excess water.
- Wash and chop the cilantro and add it to the previously beaten egg.
Prepare 3 plates for the flour, breadcrumbs and beaten egg.
Arrange the zucchini slices in the flour plate, then in the cilantro egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
Cook in a pan with oil until both sides are golden.
Arrange the zucchini on a platter, accompanied by the curry sauce.
- To discover: our recipes with zucchini
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche