Quick and easy, here is the delicious recipe for pear and chocolate clafoutis.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 pears
- 100 g of chocolate chips
- 1 can of unsweetened condensed milk
- 50 g salted butter
- 60 g flour
- 50 g of caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan, bring it to a simmer.
- In another saucepan, place 40 g of butter, melt over low heat.
- In a salad bowl, mix the flour and sugar, pour in the condensed milk.
- Add the eggs, mix and incorporate the melted butter.
- Butter a baking dish, place the pear pieces and chocolate chips there, pour the dough.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes (the cooking time varies from a few minutes depending on the oven).
- Check cooking by inserting the blade of the knife into the clafoutis: the blade should come out very clean.
Enjoy the clafoutis warm or cold.
- Discover others clafoutis recipe
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel