Here is a delicious recipe for tagliatelle with blue cheese and nuts, as easy as it is quick to make.
About ten minutes are enough to prepare this delicious, fragrant dish.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 400 g of fresh tagliatelle
- 150 g of Bleu d'Auvergne
- 4 tablespoons of crème fraîche (30% fat)
- 100 g walnut kernels
- 4 sprigs of chives
- Coarse salt
- Salt and pepper
Blue and walnut tagliatelle recipe
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water with coarse salt (al dente: about 2 minutes).
- Meanwhile, crush the nuts, wash and chop the chives.
In a salad bowl,
- Crush the cheese with a fork, incorporate the crème fraîche.
- Transfer to a saucepan, cook until the sauce is smooth, season.
On a plate,
- Distribute the pasta,
- Cover them with sauce,
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and walnut kernels. To serve.
Trick : You can make this recipe with Roquefort, Vercors blue or gorgonzola and serve it with a salad.
© JF Mallet / cniel