As an accompaniment to fish or meat, the small vegetable galette is an original, light and tasty recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
With these ingredients you can achieve approximately 8 to 12 patties depending on their size.
- 2 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 100 gr of pea
- 2 tbsp of coriander chiseled
- 1 tbsp of basil fresh chiseled
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
Fairly easy to make, this recipe for pancakes with small vegetables (potato, carrot, zucchini and peas) will allow you to amaze your guests!
Recipe for small vegetable pancakes:
This step is easy and relatively quick. For the preliminary cooking of the small vegetables it depends mainly on you, if you like the vegetables rather crunchy or well cooked.
- Start by peeling and then washing thecarrots and thepotatoes
- Wash themcourgettes
- If you are using peas canned, take them out but if they are fresh, they must first be leather.
- Cut all the vegetables into very small cubes (except the peas)
- Sweat all the vegetables in a pan with a little olive oil.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs into an omelette
- Add the basil and the coriander
- Then add all the vegetables
Cooking vegetable pancakes:
The patties only cook a few minutes before serving to keep the crispy side on top and flavorful inside.
- Make vegetable pancakes
If the operation seems difficult to you, you can lightly crush the vegetables in order to have a more homogeneous appearance
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan
- Brown each pancake on 2 sides, cooking can last 5-6 minutes per side
- Drain on absorbent paper if necessary
- Salt, pepper
- Serve immediately
Enjoy your meal !