We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a revisited ratatouille recipe, with pumpkin and chickpeas flavored with balsamic vinegar. An ideal accompaniment for your meat and fish.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Recipe for 4 people:
- 400 gr of pumpkin
- ½ red onion
- 380 gr of tomatoes whole canned
- 200 gr of precooked chickpeas
In your closet
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Pumpkin and chickpea ratatouille recipe with balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (Th.7).
- Rinse and dry the pumpkin.
- Cut it in 2 and remove the central part.
- Cut into slices about 1 cm thick, then cut into small cubes.
- Place them in a baking dish, add 1 tsp. of olive oil and mix everything together.
- Bake for 20 min.
- peel, then mince the onion and sweat for 2 min. over medium heat, in a skillet with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, making sure to retain the juice.
- Add everything to the sauté pan with the onion and continue cooking for 2 min.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse them and add them to the pan.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, 150 ml of water and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Take the pumpkins out of the oven and add them to the ratatouille. Mix everything together and serve in two soup plates.
Don't hesitate to add a little more water if you want a more liquid sauce.
If you have 1 garlic clove, add it in a hurry with the red onion.
For larger appetites, this dish will pair very well with a small bowl of bulgur flavored with cumin or curry.
"WithHelloFresh.fr, receive at home each week varied recipes and fresh products to cook in 30 minutes! ”