Full of vitamins and excellent for your health, this vitamin salad is also delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 orange
- ½ papaya
- 60 g of old mimolette
- 2 carrots orange
- ¼ of fennel
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 2 tbsp. mixed seeds
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of chilli
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Vitamin salad recipe
Prepare the vinaigrette sauce: melt the fleur de sel and the pepper in the vinegar, then add the chili and the oils. Mix well.
- Prepare the dish or presentation plates.
- Cut the orange raw. Take the quarters.
- Peel and cut the papaya into slices.
- Crust and cut the cheese into cubes or shavings (depending on the maturity of the mimolette).
- Wash and dry all the vegetables.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into tagliatelle.
- Finely slice the fennel and Chinese cabbage.
In each container, place the vegetables harmoniously and sprinkle with cheese and seeds.
When ready to serve, drizzle with vinaigrette and enjoy immediately.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel