In the season of pears, hazelnuts and cider, this pear salad recipe is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 tsp. tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of argan oil
- 1 tsp. hazelnut oil
- 1 tsp. hazelnuts
- 1 tsp. almonds
- 1 mesclun (for 4 people)
- 80 g cow's tomme
- 2 pears
- flower of salt
- freshly ground pepper
To read also: benefits and virtues of pear for health
Pear salad recipe
- Prepare the vinaigrette:
- arrange the fleur de sel, pepper, vinegar and oils, mix and set aside.
- In a frying pan without fat, roast the hazelnuts and almonds.
- Wash and dry the mesclun.
- Remove the rind from the cheese and cut it into cubes.
- Wash and cut the pears lengthwise.
- On 4 plates, arrange the mesclun, pear slices, cheese and dried fruits. Pour the vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.
Good to know about pear salad
Keep a cow's tomme : The ideal is to leave it in the cellar, on a rack and in its original paper. You can also keep it in the vegetable drawer of the refrigerator, still in its original paper, or baking paper (lets it breathe).
We recommend that you take out the tomme 1 hour before tasting it to enjoy all its flavors.
© A. Beauvais - A. Roche