Lasagna with spinach, ricotta and fresh basil is an original recipe that should surprise your guests but also your taste buds as they are so fragrant.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Lasagna Plates
- 1 Béchamel sauce made with 25 cl of milk (optional)
- 400 g ofspinach fresh or frozen
- 250 g of ricotta
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- Salt pepper,
- 1 shallot
- 1 large bunch of basil
- Olive oil
Lasagna recipe with spinach and fresh basil
The recipe for lasagna with spinach and basil is original, tasty and easy to make.
- In a saucepan, brown the minced shallot in olive oil
- Add the frozen spinach cubes until there is no more water in the pot
- Remove from the heat and add the ricotta. Mix gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- Chop the basil and add it to the preparation
In a baking dish:
- Butter the dish to prevent the lasagna plates from sticking
- Start by covering the bottom of the dish with sheets of lasagna
- Add part of the ricotta, spinach and basil mixture on top
- Then add a little Béchamel (you can omit the béchamel in order to have a slightly lighter finish)
- Repeat this operation by alternating a plate of lasagna, a mixture of ricotta, spinach and basil, Béchamel sauce until there is no more ingredient.
- Finish with plates of lasagna and sprinkle everything with the grated Parmesan
Finally, bake everything for 30 to 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °.
Enjoy your meal !