We don't always think about it, we tell ourselves that it is complicated to prepare ... However, fish is easy in the kitchen and lends itself to a thousand variations. Examples with these Label Rouge seafood recipes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 Label Rouge turbot fillets, skinless
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 50 g butter
- 40 g flour
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- Salt, freshly ground pepper.
Recipe for steamed turbot fillet, frothy citrus sauce
- Wash the citrus fruits and take the zest in strips.
- Reserve half.
- Chop the rest and brown in the butter for about 10 minutes.
- Pour into a strainer to collect the butter, let cool.
- Wash the asparagus, cut off the base and cook them for 15 min in a pot of salted boiling water, tip up.
- Prepare the sauce by diluting the flour in 1 dl of cold water. Boil ½ liter of water in a saucepan then pour in the flour.
- Season with salt and pepper and reduce, stirring to the desired consistency.
- Stir in the citrus butter in small pieces, then the crème fraîche.
- Reserve the sauce in a bain-marie.
- Salt and pepper the inside of the turbot fillets, add a strip of orange zest and lemon, then roll each fillet on itself. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Place the fillets in a steamer basket and cook for about 10 minutes.
Enjoy your meal !