Easy and quick to prepare, the potato doormat will go perfectly with your meats and grills or simply with a good salad.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g of potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chives
- 2 tbsp. flat-leaf parsley
- 8 cl of sunflower oil
- 50 g semi-salted butter
- salt pepper
Herb Potato Doormat
- Wash the herbs. Chop the chives. Remove the leaves and chop the parsley.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, grate them.
- In a salad bowl, mix the grated potatoes with the herbs.
- In a pan, heat 2 cl of oil and 15 g of butter (to be adapted according to the diameter of the pan), spread a layer of the potato mixture on it. Cook until the first color appears. Turn the mat over with a spatula, continue cooking over low heat.
- When the galette is golden on both sides, drain. Season.
Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up.
Serve the mat hot.
- This doormat can accompany crustaceans, fish, white or red meats ...
- The potato can be mixed with celery ball, pumpkin or grated zucchini.
CELLAR SIDE: Chinon blanc
Chop: cut into small cubes.
Calories per person: 265
- For cooking the mat, you can also choose grape seed oil, this oil, with the butter, will combine all the fatty acids.
Photo: C. Herlédan