We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here's how to give your filet mignon a caramelized note with this delicious rosemary honey filet mignon recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 35 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 4 shallots
- 2 tbsp. rosemary honey
- 5 cl of port
- 250 g rice
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Filet mignon with honey
- Peel and mince the shallots.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the rice for the time indicated on the package.
- Keep warm after cooking.
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter and brown the filet mignon.
- Continue cooking for 15 minutes, covered.
- Add the chopped shallots and the port, continue cooking and pour in the honey.
- Mix, season with salt and pepper. Check the seasoning.
- Cut the filet mignon into medallions and serve it with the shallots and rice.
Chef's BBA on filet mignon
Located between the breast and tenderloin, this succulent part of the pork is tender and delicate. To keep the meat cooked, remove the meat from the refrigerator and let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
Find out more about rosemary honey
Honey rosemary also called “Miel de Narbonne” was considered by the Romans as the best honey in the world. White in color and very rare in France, it is mainly produced in the Corbières. Known and used to stimulate the liver, it is also recommended for people with asthma and certain digestive difficulties.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan