Beetroot juice would have extraordinary energizing properties and would even be recommended for athletes to prepare for competitions!
Prepared with fresh oranges, you will also fill up with vitamins!
Ingredients for 1 l of beet juice:
- 500 g of beets baked red
- 3 oranges
- 1 pinch ofcinnamon or ground celery according to taste
- 1 tsp of powdered sugar
Beetroot juice recipe with orange
This recipe is as easy as it is quick to make and can be made at the last minute by replacing the time in the refrigerator with crushed ice.
- Start by cutting the beetroot into small cubes
- Squeeze the oranges to remove their juice
In a blender a mixer,
- Combine the beetroot, orange juice, cinnamon and powdered sugar
- Mix everything until a homogeneous liquid is obtained
- Put in the fridge
- Serve chilled
This beetroot juice with orange is ideal as an aperitif but it is also perfect for breakfast, where its nutritional values will make it an excellent juice to start the day well ...
Enjoy your meal !