Fresh, quick and easy to make, the salad with beetroot, cheese and smoked fish is a happy marriage between vegetables and fish, between sea and land.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 50 g of ripened cantal
- 1 slice of smoked fish (your choice)
- 1 beet chioggia
- 1 red radish
- 1 onion purple
- 50 g of leaves chewed up
- A few sprouted radish sprouts
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons oil (1 olive oil, 2 rapeseed)
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Prepare the vinaigrette:
- In a ramekin, place the fleur de sel, pepper, vinegar and oils.
- Mix and set aside.
- Crust and cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Cut the fish into thin strips.
- Peel and wash the beet, cut it finely (preferably in a food processor or mandolin).
- Wash the red radish (without peeling it), slice it with a mandolin.
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Wash and dry the lamb's lettuce leaves.
In small plates (or verrines),
- Arrange the lamb's lettuce, the different sliced vegetables, the fish, the cheese cubes and the sprouted radish sprouts.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel