Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g monkfish fillets
- 8 langoustines
- 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp. pistachios
- 25 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tbsp. old-fashioned mustard
- 10 cl of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 10 minutes
Fricassee of monkfish and langoustines with orange
- Squeeze and collect the juice of an orange, pour it into a bowl. Add mustard, salt, pepper, mix. Gradually add olive oil.
- Peel raw and remove segments from the other orange.
- Cut the monkfish into large cubes.
- Shell the langoustines.
- Melt the butter, sear the monkfish and the langoustines. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
- Crush the pistachios.
- Arrange on a plate, forming a rosette, alternating the monkfish, langoustines, orange segments. Drizzle with the sauce and sprinkle with pistachios.
Photo: C. Herlédan