We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Deliciously scented, this tandoori vegetable recipe with zucchini, eggplant, apples and spices is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 apples
- 1 courgette
- 1 eggplant
- 2 pots of plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. tandoori spices
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lime
- 3 sprigs of mint
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves in a garlic press.
- Wash and cut fruits and vegetables without removing their skin.
- Cut the zucchini and eggplant into not too thick slices.
- Place the sliced eggplant in cold salted water. Leave to rest for 20 minutes. Drain them well.
- In a salad bowl, pour the yogurts, spices, olive oil, salt, mashed garlic and lime juice.
Mix well and add the vegetable and apple slices. Leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Arrange the slices of fruit and vegetables on a baking dish. Bake at 150 ° C (th. 5) for 25 minutes.
- Arrange on a platter, accompanied by the freshly chopped mint.
Find out more about eggplant
Eggplant: Native to South Asia (India, Burma ...), eggplant is a vegetable plant whose fruit is eaten like a vegetable.
Rounded, elongated, white, dark purple or violet sprinkled with white, there are different varieties, all equally spongy and unpalatable when raw, but so tender and tasty when cooked! Essentially produced and consumed in China, India and Turkey, this vegetable is also deeply rooted in the culinary cultures of Italy, Spain, Greece, and southern France.
Read also :
- Growing eggplant well
- Health benefits and virtues of eggplant
- To discover: our recipes with zucchini
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel