Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 lasagna sheets
- 250 g of ground beef
- 15 cl of tomato pulp (or tomato coulis)
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1/2 carrot
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 40g butter
- 100 g of parmesan
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Salt pepper
Preparation : 35 min -Cooking : 20 min
- Peel and wash the carrot. Cut it into small cubes.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion and garlic (degermed). Brown them in 30 g of butter and oil. Add the minced meat. Sprinkle with oregano, mix well to separate the meat. Season and add the tomato pulp and sugar. Mix and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the diced carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil, immerse in it and cook the lasagna sheets for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove them and cool them in an ice-water bath.
Drain on a clean cloth.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
- Butter the inside of an oven dish, place a bottom of lasagna sheets there, distribute the tomato meat, cover with a layer of crème fraîche. Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up. Finish by sprinkling the surface with Parmesan.
- Place in the oven and cook until the surface browns.
- To serve !
Recipe : T. Bryone -Photo : C. Herlédan