Here is a great way to cook eggplants, in lasagna with fresh tomatoes, onions and parmesan.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 beautiful eggplants
- 300 g of lasagna
- 4 nice tomatoes
- 3 nice onions
- 150 g of fresh mozzarella or goat cheese
- 150 g grated Parmesan or Gruyere
- Olive oil
- salt pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of eggplants
Fresh and tasty, here's how to make this delicious recipe.
Eggplant and tomato lasagna
The success of this recipe lies above all in cooking the eggplants. It is important to cook them beforehand so that they have a candied and delicious side at the same time
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Wash then cut the eggplants into large slices of about 1/2 cm
- Arrange these strips on the baking sheet, sprinkle them with olive oil then bake for about 30 minutes
- Slice the onions then brown them in a pan over low heat and covered until they are lightly candied
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices
- In an ovenproof dish (gratin dish ideally)
- Butter the bottom of the dish
- Place a layer of chopped onions at the bottom
- Add sliced tomatoes on top, then slices of eggplant
- Add a layer of finely cut mozzarella then complete with lasagna sheets
- Repeat the operation as many times as possible, alternating layers of onions, tomatoes, eggplants and then mozzarella
- Once at the top, you sprinkle with grated Parmesan or Gruyere
For cooking, you put in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 ° then a few minutes at the last moment on the grill position in order to brown the top ...
Enjoy your meal !