Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 Greek yogurts
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. chopped mint
- 8 pitted black olives
- 4 candied tomatoes
- 4 "Pita" breads
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Cucumber, olives and candied tomato verrine
- Peel the cucumbers 1 time out of 2. Cut them in half lengthwise and seed them. Grate them into thin strips. Drain them with coarse salt in a colander for 15 minutes then rinse them under running water. Drain then set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Remove stems, wash and chop the parsley and mint.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic with 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley and 3 tablespoons of chopped mint.
- Place the well-drained cucumber strips in a salad bowl.
Add the garlic / parsley / mint mixture, yogurt, olive oil, candied tomatoes cut into small pieces and black olives. Mix.
- Serve well chilled, accompanied by "Pita" bread.
Recipe : T. Bryone -Photo : C. Herlédan