Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 lamb chops
- 2 large fennels
For the marinade:
- 5 cl of white wine vinegar
- 10 cl of white wine
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 4 sprigs of tarragon
- ½ lemon
- 1 glass of olive oil
- Salt pepper
Preparation : 45 min -Cooking : 15 min
Grilled lamb chops with tarragon and fennel
Take advantage of the summer to cook this recipe for fragrant and healthy barbecue lamb outdoors.
- Peel, wash and degerm the garlic. Cut each pod in half. Peel and wash the onion. Cut it in 2. Wash and remove the leaves from the tarragon.
- Squeeze the lemon half and collect the juice. Pour into the bowl of a blender with the garlic, onion, ¾ olive oil, vinegar, white wine and tarragon.
Mix, season with salt and pepper. Pour this marinade into a deep dish, place the chops in it and cover with plastic wrap. Marinate the chops for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Light and prepare the barbecue or put the oven in the grill position.
- Remove the first leaves from the fennels (these leaves are often damaged). Wash the whole fennels and cut them into slices about 1.5 cm thick. Plunge them for 5 to 6 minutes in boiling salted water with coarse salt. Remove, drain and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Place the fennel slices and lamb chops on the hot barbecue grill or grill. Cook the fennel slices for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and the lamb chops for about 5 minutes on each side.
Remove from the barbecue.
- Serve the lamb chops topped with a piece of semi-salted butter and accompany with slices of fennel.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel