We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 240 g muesli cereal
- 100 g semi-salted butter
- 40g agave syrup
- 30 g of whole sugar
120 g of fresh fruit including:
- 20 g of whole hazelnuts,
- 20 g whole almonds
- 20 g of blond grapes
- 20 g pine nuts
- 20 g of dried blueberries
- 20 g pistachios
Preparation : 10 minutes -Cooking : 15 min
Homemade cereal bars
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Mix the dried fruits and the muesli.
- In a saucepan, melt the semi-salted butter, the agave syrup and the whole sugar.
- Pour the muesli and dried fruits into the same saucepan. Mix.
- Firmly pack the preparation in small cake molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the molds out of the oven and let stand for 1 hour before unmolding them.
To be enjoyed as a snack or during a sporting activity, accompanied by fruit and natural yogurt.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel