Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 thick slices of smoked fish (pollock, haddock, etc.)
- 2 green or red apples
- 50 g of French mimolette
- 2 small white onions with their stems
- 1 cucumber
- 1 dash of cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of hazelnut oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- A few sprigs of fresh herbs (your choice)
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 15 min
Colorful fish verrines
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Wash, empty and dice the apples.
- Cut the mimolette into cubes.
- Wash and mince the white onions as well as 5 cm of their stem.
- Wash and peel the cucumber, cut it into cubes. Soak it with coarse salt for 15 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients, season with pepper, fleur de sel (very lightly), vinegar and oil.
- Arrange in verrines and garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel