Easy and delicious, this Babybel tuna pie recipe should appeal to adults and children alike.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 roll of pure butter shortcrust pastry
- 1 tomato sauce (400 g)
- 1 can tuna in brine (medium)
- 8 Babybels
- 40 g grated Emmental
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry in a non-stick pie dish. Prick it with a fork.
- Drain and crumble the tuna.
- Cut the cheeses in half crosswise.
- Distribute the tomato sauce on the tart base, then add the crumbled tuna.
Season lightly, add the Babybel slices, sprinkle with Emmental.
Drizzle with olive oil and pepper and put in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm or cold!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel