Here is the delicious recipe for Roasted Quail in Rosemary with Green Beans on the side.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 quail
- 500 g of green beans fresh
- 4 podsgarlic
- 4 branches of rosemary
- 4 tbsp. rosemary honey
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 2 onions in bunch
- Salt pepper
Roasted quail with rosemary
- Stem the green beans, wash them.
- Peel and mince the onions.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Arrange the quails in a large oven dish, place a peeled clove of garlic and a sprig of rosemary in each. Brush the skin with honey, olive oil. Distribute 40 g of butter, season.
Bake for about 20 minutes, basting them regularly.
- Meanwhile, cook the green beans English style.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter, sweat the chopped onions in it. Stir and add the drained green beans, checking the seasoning.
- Arrange harmoniously on a hot plate a quail and green beans.
Never cover cooking with an English green vegetable, this will cause your vegetable to oxidize by the droplets of water vapor.
Cellar side : Coteau du Vendômois rosé
English cook : cook in boiling salted water with coarse salt. Refresh in ice water.
Calories per person: 380
Photo: C. Herlédan