Here is a meal full of flavor and aroma with this spinach and spice beef stir-fry recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g beef tenderloin (or rump steak heart)
- 500 g ofspinach fresh
- 2 onions
- 50 g butter
- 1 tbsp. 1/2 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 2 tbsp. coffee of ginger fresh
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
Sautéed beef with spinach
The day before, prepare the marinade:
- Wash and finely chop the pepper.
- Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Peel, degerm and chop the garlic.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, sherry vinegar and chili in a bowl. Place in the fridge.
The next day,
- Slice the beef finely, place it in the marinade, mix well, the meat should be coated with the marinade. Cover with film on contact and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the stems from the stems and wash the spinach in vinegared water and then in clear water, stirring well. Drain and set aside.
- Peel, wash and chop the onions.
- Drain the meat (keep the marinade).
- Place 30 g of butter in a wok, heat and sauté the meat in small quantities, coloring it well. Cook to desired doneness. Remove as you go and cook again.
- Sweat the onions in the remaining butter, when they are very tender, add the spinach and quickly sauté. Then add the beef and quickly reheat everything. Season to taste.
To serve !
This recipe can be served with jasmine rice (Thai rice). Rinse the rice in a bowl with cold water, stir, let stand a few moments, then throw in the water. Repeat several times.
If there is no rice cooker, boil water (1 volume of rice for 1.4 volumes of water) in a saucepan, add the rice, cover, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Once the water has been absorbed (do not lift the lid), turn off the heat and let stand, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of spinach
Recipe: P. Lallement, Photo: F. Hamel