Pink Lady® unveils its Apple Carpaccio recipe! At the same time beautiful, delicious and light!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 Pink Lady® apples
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 can of 250 ml coconut milk 20% fat
- 1 tbsp of coconut syrup
- 1 tonka bean
- 60 ml of water
- 60 g coconut sugar
- zest of 1 lime
1. Prepare the coconut whipped cream: A few hours before, place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator. 30 minutes before, place your bowl and whisk in the freezer.
2. Place the solidified coconut milk in your bowl and beat it with the coconut syrup until you get a whipped cream texture. Reserve in a pastry bag.
3. Prepare the syrup: Pour the coconut sugar, water and grated tonka bean in a saucepan. Cook until boiling and until the sugar is completely dissolved. Reserve.
4. Prepare the carpaccio: Finely mince the apples using a mandolin.
5. Immerse them in a water bath with the lemon juice to prevent them from blackening, while waiting to prepare.
6. For the dressing: Arrange the apple slices on 2 plates, add a little tonka syrup, and poach the coconut whipped cream on top. Finish by grating a few lime zest.
7. Enjoy immediately.
Photo credit: Meg & Cook