Pollock is a fish with fine and subtle flesh and whose cooking in foil allows all the flavor to be retained.
Decorated with small vegetables, zucchini and carrots, here is a delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 hake steaks
- 4 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 2 lemons
- 4 shallots
- 6 c. teaspoon olive oil
- 20 cl of sour cream
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt pepper
Recipe for hake in foil:
Preparation is quick and cooking only takes 20 minutes, so it's an easy dish to make for a guaranteed effect on your guests.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° (th 5-6)
- Peel then wash the carrots
- Cut the carrots and courgettes (without peeling them) in julienne
- Slice the lemons in thin slices
- Mince the shallots
- Place each piece of hake on a sheet of baking paper (or aluminum)
- Decorate each pavement with some of the small vegetables (julienned zucchini and carrots), slices of lemons and shallots
- Pour 1 tbsp. teaspoon olive oil on each paver
- Chisel the parsley in order to sprinkle the hake
- Season with salt and pepper then close
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the rest of the vegetables, sweat them in a pan for about 10 minutes.
Once cooked but still crunchy, add the cream and serve as an accompaniment to the hake steaks.
You can also serve with a little rice to satisfy the biggest appetites ...
Treat yourself !