Decorate your summer salads with pieces of fruit, strawberries and langoustine go perfectly together!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 32 langoustines
- 2 bulbs of fennel
- 1⁄2 bunch of onions
- 2 podsgarlic
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 g butter
- Fleur de sel, 3 peppercorns
- 125 g of strawberries,
- 1 C. tablespoon sugar, 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar, 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper.
Langoustine salad recipe with strawberry vinaigrette
- Shell the langoustines.
- Peel and slice the fennel.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Peel, degerm and crush the garlic.
Heat the wok over high heat,
- Pour in the oil, then toss in the scampi, fennel, onions and garlic.
- Sauté over high heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Halfway through cooking, season with a little fleur de sel and pepper, then add the butter.
- Wash, drain and hull the strawberries, chop them finely.
In a bowl,
- Combine salt, pepper and vinegars, add oil and whisk to emulsify.
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Serve the langoustines with the vinaigrette on the side.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of strawberries
Photo credit: Cedus