Want lightness, freshness and flavors, here is the delicious recipe for slimming potato salad.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of potatoes
- 1 onion white new
- 1? 4 bunch of parsley
- 1 Black radish
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of cranberries
- 3 tbsp. of a mixture of dried seaweed
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of gomasio
For the sauce:
- 2 cups of 0% M.F. yogurt
- 1 lemon juice
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
Slimming potato salad recipe
Wash the potatoes and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the equipment used. Once cooked, let them cool (about 1 hour) and peel them. Cut them into pieces, place them in a bowl.
For the yogurt sauce:
In a large ramekin,
- Pour the yoghurts
- Add the lemon juice, fleur de sel and pepper
- Mix and set aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
Wash and mince a white onion without its stem.
Wash and remove the leaves from the parsley.
Peel and wash the black radish. Cut it into small cubes. Arrange them on the potatoes.
Add the cranberries, seaweed, parsley and white onion then mix.
Arrange in small bowls or small plates. When ready to serve, sprinkle with yogurt sauce and gomasio.
Enjoy your meal !
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel